TERMS & CONDITIONS
E-commerce Terms and Conditions
We are :
J JONES LONDON LIMITED REGISTRATION NUMBER 08625765.
Our address is:
Registered & Trading address: Bentinck House, 3-8 Bolsover Street, Regents Park, London W1W 6AB.
We can be contacted :
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on + 44 20 8961 0128.
A user of our Website.
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any Goods from this Website. By ordering any Goods from this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.Definitions
“Goods” is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time;
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods from the Website;
“we”, “us” and “our” are references to J Jones London Limited of Bentinck House, 3-8 Bolsover Street, Regents Park, London W1W 6AB, U.K.; and
“Website” is a reference to our Website www.jjoneslondon.com on which we offer our Goods.
- Any contract for the supply of Goods from this Website is between you and J. Jones London Limited. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide is your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Goods purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party.
- Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide a username and password. You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and reconfirm the order. If the Goods are available and the details of the order are correct, this confirmation email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and reconfirm the price of the Goods purchased. If for any reason, the Goods are not available we will also let you know by email.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods available for sale on the Website and to discontinue any product line or service.
- The contract for the Goods will be accepted at the time of despatch of your order. We will confirm this to you in writing. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted you will be notified of this in writing together with the reasons.
Prices and Payment
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of value added tax and inclusive of delivery charges which is complimentary to your order.
- The total price for Goods ordered, including inclusive delivery charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made before Goods are despatched.
- You must pay for your order before it is delivered and you can do so by debit or credit card using PayPal Services. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted using PayPal guidelines. It is not mandatory to have a PayPal account to make a payment through them. Your credit card company may do additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- Where we have requested information from you to provide Goods you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest and of use to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Goods to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits, to you howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this Agreement shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.